Friday 21 September 2012


 Friday again...where do the days go????

In between knitting, checking my mail, Etsy, sending photos from this weeks choir rehersal to my fellow choristers etc I have been trying to remember exactly what I have done this week......
First of all the weather has been terrible; cold, wet and windy and to be honest the idea of going out just didnt tickle my fancy... so I stayed home most of the week and caught up on some knitting.
For those of you who didnt know, I also have a knitting shop on Etsy and right now I have a couple of knitting projects on the go right, the first, another vintage pattern for Rachel in the UK and secondly I am knitting a winter coat for Marcela here in BA. Both projects are coming on nicely and will be finished most probably in the next week! Pictures of both to come soon.

Late last night I caught up on the Etsy Expat´s weekly treasury and if you click on the link you will be able to see some fab items from a few friends shops and this brilliant photo from my sisters shop.





Now I am off to the studio to see if I can whip up a scarf or waistcoat to wear next week as I have been invited to a  very interesting fashion show.

Happy Spring /Fall wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment