Monday 17 December 2012

Felting, Family and Friends

 I am back from my trip to New York, USA and to Surrey, Devon and York, UK. Back from a felting workshop with Liz Clay

 back from seeing my mum again, from having tea and going shopping with my sisters, meeting up with Aunts, Uncles, and cousins and  meeting my niece for the second time in her 14 years of life.



Back from meeting meeting Charity Van der Meer for lunch in London to
finalize details of her trip to Buenos Aires and Chile


 I am back with my felt wraps,  my felting friends,  back to the organizing of  Charity´s felting workshops and back to the magic that comes with felting.
I am back and I am looking for something new. I am not sure what it is yet. Something different, more profound and more magical.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your travels make me tired! Glad you had a great time. I hope you find what you are looking for now. Have a wonderful Xmas!

    ReplyDelete