Thursday 30 August 2012

South Carolina and Etsy

Before leaving Buenos Aires I followed the example of Jan from  fabriquefantastique a fellow Etsy Expat team members and took with me as many of the items from my Etsy shops as I could. My sister knew of private beach on the Island and one day we set off for the beach with our cameras and bags of items from our shops. Even though the day was fantastic the beach was absolutely deserted.  We walked along the beach looking for the best place to prepare our shoot and stopped when we found some dry tree branches sticking up out of the sand.

Beach bag from Arteentusmanos on Etsy
Silk felted wedding wrap with 3 D flowers from Feltnatural on Etsy
Crystal pave bracelet from Edgeappeal on Etsy



1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I am going to order another sweater from you soon :)

    xoxo
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete